Joking aside, APDU invites you to share your knowledge with your network!
Send in your session proposal for the Data Symposium 2022, A Future For Good: How Public Data Helps Us Create Resiliency and Equity for All, (May 3 – 4, 2022).
COVID-19 has presented economic, public health, and governance challenges impacting public data. Now more than ever it is vital to have open and honest policy debates. That is what this Symposium aims to do. APDU is seeking proposals with specific state and local examples.
Show us how you are using data to measure community resilience. Tell us how you are thinking of these issues:
- Novel uses of public data to understand the shifting American landscape;
- Ways that researchers and advocates are ensuring that public data is accurate and equitable;
- How public data can help restore trust in institutions;
- How to rebuild trust in public data; or
- Other related and relevant topics.
Proposals can be for a single presentation or panel, whether based on a particular project, data practice, or formal paper. You may submit ideas for a single presentation or a full panel (three presenters, plus a moderator). However, it is possible that we will accept portions of panel submissions to combine with other presenters. Submissions will be evaluated on the quality of work, relevance to APDU Conference attendees, uniqueness of topic and presenter, and thematic fit.
Don’t Forget! Deadline: 5:00 PM ET, Monday, February 28th, 2022