Webinar recordings and presentations are available to Members.
Part of APDU’s Public Data University series, this webinar serves as a baseline learning experience and systematic overview of Veteran Data at the National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics (NCVAS). NCVAS supports planning, analysis, and decision-making activities through the collection, validation, analysis, and dissemination of key statistics on Veteran population and VA programs at the Department of Veterans Affairs. This presentation will provide answers to the following questions:
• What is the National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics?
• How many Veterans are there?
• How are the dollars distributed?
• What services and benefits are Veterans using?
• How are Veterans geographically concentrated?
• What do we know about Veterans?
• What data are we collecting?
• Who can you contact if you want to know more about Veteran data?