Webinar recordings and presentations are available to Members.
Part of APDU’s Public Data University series, this webinar serves as a baseline learning experience and systematic overview of demographic and decennial statistics at the U.S. Census Bureau. This presentation will provide answers to the following questions:
- What are the primary data products?
- What are the methods of data collection and analysis?
- How frequently are the data updated?
- At what level geography are they published?
- When does publication occur relative to the reference period?
- How are the data disseminated? How is the agency’s web delivery system structured?
- Internally, what services are provided to support data collection and analysis?
- Who can the user contact if they want to know more about the data program?
LaTerri Bynum, Co-Director, Survey Operations Coordination Office, Demographic Programs Directorate, U.S. Census Bureau
Jennifer Kim, Ph.D., Chief, Content and Language Branch, Decennial Management Division, U.S. Census Bureau
APDU & C2ER members and LMI Institute member states: Free