Share Your Work! 2023 Annual Conference Poster Session
APDU warmly invites you to submit a poster for the 2023 Annual Conference.
Have you discovered a new data source and/or analysis tool that will support particularly vulnerable populations? or thoroughly analyzed existing data sources and reached an insightful discovery? Our association is full of members innovating public data deployment and would love to hear from you!
If you’re on the fence about the relevancy of your research, we strongly encourage you to go ahead and submit. As the ADPU conference aims to promote conversation around leading trends within the industry, we welcome posters displayed at similar events within the past two years.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Brendan Buff by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: 703-504-2871.
- Poster content and visuals should be easily legible from a 4–5-foot distance.
- Please avoid acronyms or industry jargon when possible. This invites diversity of thought and discussion around the poster topic.
- Include sources and citations, where applicable.
- Posters are to be self-printed and between 2’ x 3’ and 5’ x 4’ in size.
Please email poster PDFs to Brendan Buff at email@example.com by Friday, June 16 with the following information:
- Summary or abstract (no more than 250 words)
- Institution or organization
We welcome posters previously displayed at recent events. Our team is available for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your proposals!