Share Your Work! 2022 Annual Conference Poster Session
APDU warmly invites you to submit a poster for the 2022 Annual Conference.
Our association is full of members concerned with the production, dissemination, and use of public data. They are pushing boundaries in public data deployment. Public data covers a wide range of topics and research methods, so we welcome a variety of poster topics.
- Poster content and visuals should be easily legible from a 4-5 foot distance.
- Please avoid acronyms or industry jargon when at all possible. This invites diversity of thought and discussion around the poster topic.
- Include sources and citations, where applicable.
- Posters are to be self-printed and between 2’ x 3’ and 5’ x 4’ in size.
Please email poster PDFs to Tia Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 19 with the following information:
- Summary or abstract (no more than 250 words)
- Institution or organization
We welcome posters previously displayed at recent events. Our team is available for questions at email@example.com.
We look forward to reviewing your proposals!